Office Assistant and Valuation Assistant needed
LaoValue is the leading property valuation firm in Lao PDR. Our operations started in 2008 under RentsBuy Co. Ltd. by adopting international valuation standards and experienced national valuers under an international property Valuer who has more than 30 years in Asia and Pacific Region and 15 years in Lao PDR. Until Sept 2018, Lao Property Valuation Sole Co., Ltd and later in July 2019 it was renamed to LaoValue and then approved by Lao Securities Commission, Bank of Lao PDR in 16 August 2019
OFFICE ASSISTANT POSITION (Closed)
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflows
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team, good health and hard-working, willing to work extra hours when required
- Good computer skills.
- Supporting administration tasks of Companies in a Group as requested
- Liaison with clients
- Filing system such as valuation report, documents in/out
- And etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, solid analytical skills, organizational and time-management skills
- Helping in online/offline marketing of activities
VALUATION ASSISTANT (Open 2 positions)
We are looking for driven individuals who excel in their work with a proven history of excellent attention to detail, strong communication and analytical skills.
- Must have valid driving license and own transportation to and from site inspections.
- Perform accurate property data collection reports
- Maintain reliable means of transportation
- Coordinate activities with clients and liaison with Department of Land for land map verification
- Help supervisor as requested
Be part of the growth, moving forward together and succeed together
We offer good salary, satisfied compensations, sales incentives, and long term benefits. Interested applicants are invited to submit the CV in English with cover letter, stating why you are the right person for the position to and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit in person to our office. Call us for more information at 020 23333 347